blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Keeps You Coming Back?

We have added a poll to the top right sidebar and would LOVE if you would take a sec and select all of the features you personally love (or miss). We have let some features fade away temporarily due to various behind the scenes reasons and are in the process of giving the site a bit of an overhaul now that we have grown so much! Over 1000 subscribers in less than a year...WOW!

You can read more about the current features here, in case you are newer and aren't sure what they were/are!

If you have a comment to share, please feel free to share below also. We are looking for the positives...what DO you like. From there we will easily be able to figure out what you'd rather see less of ;). We are positive gals around here, so no feature-bashing, K? ;)

We have some exciting announcements coming soon for this overhaul of ours also, so stay tuned to see a few changes around here! You'll probably see a few more share-your-thoughts posts like this one as we make some decisions also. This blog is written by moms, for moms...so we want to hear what our readers think also!

Thanks for being a great bunch of moms!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I came across your blog a couple weeks ago,and I love it. I am a day care provider, and have been incorparting many of your ideas into my program. The kids and myself have really enjoyed the In My Heart feature.

Goat Gal said...

I really love and miss in my heart. I refer ti now I know my ABCs quite often.
I have made some of the tools from simply made and would love to have more ideas.

Anonymous said...

Love the ideas...